Wednesday, May 10, 2017

RKS Art Show Blog Post #11

The RKS Art Show was by far one of the coolest events I've been to! I wish I had enough money to bid on them all. Each piece was so unique and creative, and I'm sure all of the artists were so proud of their work! Events like these make me so excited to pursue a career in this field, and I think there should be more of them.

I particularly loved Kaitlyn's piece called My Healing Tree. The fact that she created the art piece with her nose is incredible! I can hardly draw a stick figure, so I always admire any creative ability. This shines a light on what OT is and provides for people. They adapt the task, person, and/or environment to fit the client's needs! By adapting how Kaitlyn was able to paint using an iPad, she was able to engage in this occupation. Such a cool and inspiring event!

No comments:

Post a Comment