Thursday, April 27, 2017

Activity Analysis Blog Post #8


Today in Foundations, we completed other classmate’s activities that they did analyses on, and I led an activity for our group that I completed my activity analysis on. My activity that I led was wrapping a gift. Each of my group members wrapped a jewelry box and added a bow made of ribbon to it. A couple of my group members did not know how to make a bow out of ribbon for a gift, so it was fun to be able to teach them how to do something that they did not previously know how to do. In addition, one of my group members knew how to wrap the side of the gift box in a different way than I did. It was cool to compare her way to do it with my way to do it and have my other group members do it both ways and see which way they thought was easier. In addition, we made snow, paper airplanes, and Oreo balls. I had made snow before, but I had not made paper airplanes or Oreo balls. Both the Oreo balls and snow activities would be good activities to do for individuals who need sensory input. The paper airplane was fun to be able to have competitions about who could make their paper airplane go the farthest. The class was such a fun activity, and it was fun to do more hands on things for class.

No comments:

Post a Comment